Monday, January 11, 2016

CCNS119: Feel better soon

What do you do to feel better?  Seems like a cliche but a cup of tea really does make me feel better... especially paired with some chocolate.  A handmade card can also do the trick - so nice to see a written card amongst the pile of bills and ads in the mailbox - especially now that Christmas has passed.

To make my bright background and teacup stack, I sponged a sheet of white card stock die cut with the largest Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A as well as a scrap sheet (big enough for the teacup stack die.)  I used the colors Evergreen BoughBroken ChinaPicked Raspberry, and Shaded Lilac.  I then placed the gorgeous flourish die from ODBD Vintage Flourish Pattern.  The Poppystamps Teacup Stack was cut once from the sponged scrap paper and then another 4 times on white card stock.  I then stacked all the die cuts using some Art Institute glue.  I love the dimension it gives.  Finally, I added a ribbon and a tag using ODBD Mini Tag Sentiments and Dies.

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Design, Poppystamps, teacup stack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!