Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Love you

I'm starting on my Valentine's Day cards this week.  The holidays just seem to keep coming!  :)

I used the new Love die by Quietfire Design on gold foil. I went through my stash of dies looking for any tiny heart dies so that I could make use the negative cuts for my background.  And in an attempt to capture that that the white layer was popped up against the red base layer, my red is looking rather orangey red.  

Quietfire Design,  A way with words, Love, Valentine, card, Diana Nguyen

To continue the message, you have to *open* up the card for the inside where I used the "you" part of the thank you die by Quietfire Design.


Quietfire Design,  A way with words, Love, Valentine, card, Diana Nguyen

Love - Metal Cutting Dies - Pre-Order    thank you - Metal Cutting Dies - Pre-Order


Challenges I am plyaing in:


     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!