Monday, January 18, 2016

CCNS120: Wherever you go

Diana here with a cute card I made combining dies, stamps, and buttons for this week's challenge at CCNS.  I love making little scenes out of dies.  Today I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics AImpression Obsession Evergreen Trees, and Poppystamps Scribble Clouds.  I sponged Broken China for my skies and colored my little critters from Mama Elephant's Up and Away with Copics.  I thought the buttons would make such cute balloons.  After fussy cutting out the monkey and raccoon, I popped them up with small Joy! foam pads to add some extra dimensions.   


There wasn't room on the front so I extended the scene to the inside of the card and found the perfect verse for it from ODBD Scripture Collection 3:

Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9



Challenges I am playing in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!