Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Spring has returned & Winner

I just love spring - all the flowers that burst into blooms and all the little baby animals I see around.  And I love these new stamps Suzanne has penned!   To make this card, I stamped the Spring has returned stamp onto white card stock with black Versafine ink. 

Diana Nguyen, Spring Has returned, Quietfire Design, Crackle Background

The next layer is a torn piece of kraft card stock.  The very top layer was done by stamping some botanical stamps on white card stock.  I then clear embossed the new Crackled stamp on top of that.  It gives it just the right amount of texture and interest when I go back and sponge in greens and tans.  Finally, I added a butterfly die cut out of deep red card stock.


Diana Nguyen, Spring Has returned, Quietfire Design, Crackle Background

Thank you so much for looking!

Diana Nguyen, Spring Has returned, Quietfire Design, Crackle Background

Spring Has Returned - Mounted

Crackle Background - Mounted




The winner of the Quietfire Design Live metal die is 
Paula Bagwell.  
Paula, please email me at diananguyen4xy@gmail.com to claim your prize.  Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!