Friday, June 2, 2017

Stained Glass and Faith

Hi, just popping in to share a new technique I discovered via Pinterest (yes, I actually do try the pins instead of just collecting them!  Lol!)  My Quietfire Design Team member pinned this glue gun embossing pin and I had to try it.  I used the glue gun to make a random rectangular-ish design on watercolor paper, used gold embossing powder, and decided to fill in the spaces with twinkling H2O.  The end result looked like stained glass to me so I die cut Quietfire Design Faith out of it white and black cardstock to pop in front of my embossing.


I just love how vivid it is!  I think I want to try it again but make the glue gun lines a little thinner.



Challenges I am playing in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!