Saturday, June 3, 2017

Vivid Thanks

Hello!  One of my crafting friends has this rhododendron flower (from Stampin' Up Best Thoughts) stamped and embossed during one of "play date" and I asked for one.  Literally months later I actually color it up with Copics markers and fussy cut it out.  I have an Axbury azalea this color and it's one of my favorite in my garden.  Even the buds are beautiful.  

Since it was so bright, I decided on a complimentary color for the background - a masked section sponged in blue distress inks and water splattered.  I added the Thanks die from Altenew.  It was colored to match the flowers and an extra black die cut for depth.

Diana Nguyen, Stampin Up, Best thoughts, Altenew, Thanks, Distress Inks, handmade card


Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!