Thursday, March 28, 2019

Flowers and Scripture

I've had the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set for a while now but I recently just bought the matching dies - wow, it has really made it so much easier to play with.  Since I'm not stamping directly on the card base, I can mess up coloring/stamping and it's not so "ah, noooo!!!!" type of mistake.  It was also a lot easier to place the smaller leaves and buds as well as play with the color combinations.  I highly recommend buying the dies to go with the stamp set!







Challenges I am playing in:


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty display of cards. I love how a strip of color runs behind the floral stamps. Lovely designs altogether! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!