Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Have an awesome day

Hi!  Today I'm sharing a fun card using some old dies combined with newer ones.  Elizabeth Craft Design carries this fun pinwheel die and here I paired it up with the Quietfire Design Butterfly Spray.  (Now that is is spring, you will see many butterflies in my projects because I just love them.)

To make the pinwheel, I die cut the top portion twice, once in hot pink and again in yellow.  I did not have the perfect double sided paper which would have made this a wee bit easier and quicker.  Using a very small brad, I formed the pinwheel - so easy because the holes are already there - no guess work.



The sentiment is from the stamp set Happy Birthday Collection.  Strategically place the leaf so that you have space for the stamp. :)



Butterflies & Stars Sprays - Metal Cutting Dies


Happy Birthday Collection - Clear Stamps



Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!