Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Sending you sunshine

A couple of years ago we were driving through New York and came upon a field of sunflowers.  My husband was kind enough to turn around after I decided I did want to stop by the side of the road and take pictures. That scene still stuck with me and ever since then, I am on the lookout for a field of sunflowers.


I saw a garden of sunflowers 6 miles from my house and I was able to frame it so that it looked like a field.  That works too - or just make your own on a card.  :)  I couldn't find "You sunshine" so I handwrote it under the Sending die by Divinity Designs (formerly Our Daily Bread Designs).



The sunflower die is another find from the Scrapbook Expo and is by Dies To Die For.


Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!