Monday, August 5, 2019

I joined a Die Club

I'm not one to usually join any kind of club because I like to know what I'm getting before my card is charged.  And I always forget to cancel... but I had to had this die set from Spellbinders way back in June.  So I got it and I love it so far - and I know I'm months behind but summer.  There is no routine anymore and I don't do so well.

I made this back in June, haven't touched the set from July yet but as soon as school starts I'm going to have so much fun with new to me stuff.



I had very little idea or plans so I just die cut all the kaleidoscope pieces in different colored cardstocks and played around.  I found the My Favorite Thing Essential Elements embossed in white on black paper added just the perfect bit of personalization.




Challenges I am playing along in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!