Friday, August 2, 2019

Welcome, Little One

Hi!  It's been a while since I made a baby card but I had a chance to color these Stackable Cuties by Mama Elephant while on vacation.  I thought they went perfectly with a baby themed card so I came up with this:



The card base is 5" x 7" so I made a panel 4.5" x 6.5" with white card stock.  I sponged some clouds on it with Distress Inks and glued the animals like they were sitting on the clouds.  The Welcome die cut was stacked on 3 times out of the same blue as the thin mat.  I stamped the "Little One" from the Welcome Little Ones clear stamp collection.


If you have a ton of cute little critters stamp image like I do, you can easily make this card your own but using any of those critters.  The Welcome can be blue or pink or a neutral color to suit your recipient.


Here's a close up of that beautiful lettering:



Welcome - Metal Cutting Die

Welcome metal die (available at Quiefire Design or Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Welcome Little One Collection - Clear Stamps
Welcome Little One clear stamp collection (available at Quiefire Design or Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Challenges I am playing along in:


1 comment:

  1. Diana, this is so sweet! I love those little critters, and the die cut script is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges this time. I hope you join us for the next one! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!