Thursday, March 19, 2020

What's Up with all these bunny cards?

Corona-crafting - I'm catching up on my Spellbinder small club kits.  I'm actually posting this March die set in March!  Lol!  

The first is a straight forward usage of the set - so cute!  


For the second card, I combined other spring items to the card.  The Easter eggs and grass are by Divinity Designs and the woven basket die is by Gina Marie Designs.  I couldn't decide if I wanted the bunnies inside the basket or outside so I did both.


The third card features the bunny cut out of light brown felt.  For the eyes, I glued a piece of black cardstock behind the felt instead of trying to color teeny tiny pieces of felt.


Hope you are finding the positives in these unknown and unsettling times of the COVID-19 virus.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!