Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Worry quote by Corrie Ten Boom

Hello! Today I am using one of my favorite stamps by Quietfire Design and great news - you can find it at the Emerald Creek Craft Supplies.  


I stamped it with black Versafine ink and die cut it out with the Flourished frame die.  I kept all the pieces from the inside the flourished die cuts.  


After I embossed the frame with Celtic Mint Modern Gilding Powders, I realized I wanted a thicker look so I die cut several more and adhered all the dies together.  


I glued all the pieces together on a 4.5" x 6" card base.  I added more interest to the bottom of the card by gilding a butterfly die cut with Armenian Pink Modern Gilding Powder and some extra flower die cuts I had by Altenew.


Thanks for looking!


Supplies used:

Flourished Frame die (from Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Butterfly Flourish die (from Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Worry - stamp (from Emerald Creek Design)
Modern Gilding Powders - Celtic Mint (from Emerald Creek Design)
Modern Gilding Powders - Armenian Pink (from Emerald Creek Design)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!