Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Birthday Blossoms

Here's a CAS (Clean and Simple) card I made for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.  I bought these dies from Hobby Lobby a while back and haven't had the chance to play with them.  I know I will be using them more often as cherry blossoms are a big deal around this area.  I've always wanted a cherry blossom tree in the yard; maybe this will be the year we finally get one but in the meantime, I'm quite happy creating some on cards.  For the stamens, I made a little cluster out of yellow twine.




Diana Nguyen

Recipe:
Stamps:  JustRite Grateful Heart
Dies:  Momenta
Accessories:  Yellow twine, Corner punch

Challenges I am playing in:


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Diana, what a perfect card for this sketch, and I love the sentiment and how you've placed the branch and sweet blossoms! It's a delight, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous clean and crisp take on the sketch. Love those flowers! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Love the beautiful flowers! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!