Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Beloved


Just popping in to share a card I made today using the SCS Sketch 471.  It's a good time to start making Valentine's Day (aka Icky Icky Day) cards.  I must admit that I am more likely to do something sweet for my kids than my DH but the least I can do is make a card for him, right?  :)

I started off with a Cuttlebug embossing folder to set the theme and used both a circle die and punch (their measurements are just a bit different when you want a nice thin matting) to cut out my sentiment.  The fish tail was made with a square punch.  The heart was punched out several times to give it a chipboard feel.  Thanks for looking!




Recipe:
Dies:  SB Standard Circles
Paper:  SU Raspberry Ripple, Recollection Music Sheet
Accessories:  Cuttlebug Hearts embossing folder, Black satin ribbon, red twine, circle punch, square punch, Fiskar heart punch

Challenges I am playing in:
SC471