Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Trustworthy Anchor


I love this verse and the images that come in this Strong Anchor set from Verve.  It's great for masculine cards.  Aren't the rope circles just great?  I combined stamps from the set with the Viva la Verve Sketch for January Week 1.  There was also a color palette I could have combined with it but I totally forgot about it.  I switched up the circles and squares but other than that, I followed the sketch pretty closely.  Thank you so much for looking!


Diana Nguyen, Verve, Strong Anchor, Yours Truly by Diana

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Strong Anchor
Paper:  Bazzill and Recollection
Dies:  Verve Nautical Die Set
Ink:  Versamark Black and Sepia
Accessories:  Twine, Corner Punch

Challenges I am playing in:




2 comments:

  1. This sketch really worked well for you. Nautical is always vogue. Thank you for posting this outstanding project with us. Remember you can enter 5 pieces of art each week which gives you five chances to win one of our very sweet prizes.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson,
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana! Great job following the sketch and combining challenges. That's something I not great at doing. I never seem to find very many challenges to enter. (no wonder I seldom win...LOL). Thanks so much for sharing your lovely art in our challenge this week. It's such a blessing to have you join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!