Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Heartfelt Sympathy

I'm not sure why but I always tend to clean and simple for sympathy cards.  I added some solid and vellum leaves for depth and interest and some pearls - I do love to add pearls.  I scored some lines across separate my embossed portion of the card.


Diana Nguyen, Verve, Sympathy

Recipe:  
Stamps:  Verve New Mercies
Accessories:  Pearls , Sweetheart Blossoms, Martha Stewart Frond punch, Scoring board and Darice Chevron embossing folder

Challenges I am playing in:




3 comments:

  1. Pearls add a touch of class and hominess to anything. This CAS card is PERFECT. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Diana! Love the simple spray of flowers and the chevron embossing! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WAW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an exceptional CAS card. Love the embossing as well as those cute flowers. What a great lay-out and design. We are so blessed you joined us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 16:8 which says, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!