Friday, February 28, 2014

Wishing You Flowers and Sunshine

It's so cold outside that I am very happy down in my basement with my little heater.  And I'm glad I got to ink up some of my JustRite stamps and play along in their challenge this week in combination with Simon Says Stamp's challenges.  Not sure if it's because of how many snow days we've had but I am really loving spring colors right now and this image from  JustRite Grateful Hearts Vintage Labels Two was perfect for coloring up in soft spring colors. And with their Tuesday Tutorial on altering dies fresh on my mind, I remembered to cut up one of my label dies to fit the image. Thank you so much for looking!
Diana Nguyen, JustRite, handmade card


Recipe:
Paper:  Bazzill Lagoon
Ink:  SU Sage Shadow, Versafine Onyx Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Beaded Ovals, Fancy Tags Two, Decorative Labels Eight
Accessories:  Watercolor Pencils, White Satin Ribbon, Pearls

Challenges I am playing in: