Friday, February 28, 2014

Wishing You Flowers and Sunshine

It's so cold outside that I am very happy down in my basement with my little heater.  And I'm glad I got to ink up some of my JustRite stamps and play along in their challenge this week in combination with Simon Says Stamp's challenges.  Not sure if it's because of how many snow days we've had but I am really loving spring colors right now and this image from  JustRite Grateful Hearts Vintage Labels Two was perfect for coloring up in soft spring colors. And with their Tuesday Tutorial on altering dies fresh on my mind, I remembered to cut up one of my label dies to fit the image. Thank you so much for looking!
Diana Nguyen, JustRite, handmade card


Recipe:
Paper:  Bazzill Lagoon
Ink:  SU Sage Shadow, Versafine Onyx Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Beaded Ovals, Fancy Tags Two, Decorative Labels Eight
Accessories:  Watercolor Pencils, White Satin Ribbon, Pearls

Challenges I am playing in:


4 comments:

  1. Your bow is a beauty, The images that you colored in those sweet soft colors make me believe spring is around the corner. The die cuts look lovely. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Diana, love your placement of pearls along the scallops! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Diana. Your cards are just amazing, and so filled with love and attention to detail that just blows my mind. I'm SO incredibly grateful that you share your talents with us in our weekly challenges, and I pray that God will bless you for being a blessing to me (in so many ways).
    Thanks again for sharing and for being so kind.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! This is one of my favorite stamps!! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!