Sunday, March 2, 2014

Enjoy Your Special Day

I found some more lovely spring like paper in my attempt to organize my stash of scrap paper.  I have some beautiful vellum with floral imprints on them that I had gotten from a scrapbook convention many years ago... and after cutting up some, I realized I liked this purple paper from K&Co more and ended up using only a bit of the bluish pansy one. But that's just how a card gets started sometimes.  For my center circle, I did a very light stamping of the rounded butterfly image from JustRite Botanical Gardens and heat embossed then fussy cut another butterfly from the same set to sit upon my bow.  And of course, what card would be complete without a few pearls?  

Diana Nguyen, JustRite, handmade cards

Recipe:
Stamps:  JustRite Grateful Hearts Vintage Labels Two, Botanical Butterflies
Paper:  K&Company Essentials Light Hue, Floral Vellum
Ink:  SU Lovely Lilac
Dies:  Spellbinders Splendid Circles, Vintage Lace Accents, Standard Circles
Accessories:  Purple Embossing Powder, Lavender Organza Ribbon, Pearls

Challenges I am playing in:

2 comments:

  1. Love this card when I first saw it on SCS its so beautiful and elegant.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty! Nothing says Spring better than butterflies! Thanks for joining in again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!