Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hi, miss you

Perfect Paper's Crafting challenge was to make a card with layers...which is not too hard for me since I do like to mat all of my layers.  Looking at the piles of scrap on my desk, I noticed I had lots of little circles from the negative images of my dies.  I piled them on top of each other, thought of the letter i, add an H and how about a little written "i" inside the layered i to go with the "miss you" which is also handwritten.  I used the skinniest rectangle to cut out the space for an H from a block of black.  And you have the following card:

Diana Nguyen, CAS, handmade cards
Recipe:  
Stamp:  None
Dies:  Spellbinders Circles and A2 Matting Basics
Paper:  Scraps
Accessories:  Corner Punch

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!