Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Woods Would Be Silent

I made a tall and skinny card using MojoMonday's Sketch #334.  I like it that the skinny portion let the circle hang over the edge.  Instead of layers on the bottom of my card, I did score lines which were really really hard to photograph!  I also added a line of dark red pearls  down my panel for some contrast.  I do love that pop of red on a black and white card.




Diana Nguyen, Quiet Fire Designs, handmade cards

Here's a closeup of the score lines:

Diana Nguyen, Quiet Fire Designs, handmade cards

Recipe:  
Stamps:  Quiet Fire Designs Gentle Thoughts
Paper:  Recollections Feathers
Dies:  Spellbinders Standard Circles
Accessories:  Cardinal Red Pearls

Challenges I am playing in:



4 comments:

  1. Diana: I don't know anyone other than you who can take black and white and make something this AMAZING! It's absolutely stunning, and I am SO grateful that you've stopped by to share your art with us. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Made me stop and stare for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Diana! I love the feathers on the panel. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with Pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Diana! Thank you for sharing your work with us at Word Art Wednesday! We are blessed by your support and participation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!