Friday, February 21, 2014

i heart you

I've been having fun with the annual Splitcoaststampers.com LOVE FEST challenge. This set of card  was inspired by Sweet 'n Sassy's color inspiration challenge and CAS(e) this Sketch.  I love it when two challenges combine and instantly you see the card you want to make.

  

Only... I saw what I wanted to make but I didn't have the right stamps or dies so I didn't use any.  I printed the i and u in brown, cut out the hearts by hand to get it just the right size and wrote the words on the banner by hand.  The hearts and dimensional banners (great tutorial found here at SCS) are popped up so it does look more interesting in real life.

In an attempt to love my four boys equally yet differently, they have their own version of "I love you".  I tack on a phrase at the end based on our conversations or favorite book I read to them as a baby.  So it's "I love you through and through," "I love you more than you know," "I love you always and forever," and "I love you; my baby you'll always be."  


Thanks so much for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous! Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card set, Diana. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!