Monday, February 24, 2014

Puppy Love

I can't color this puppy any other color except light brown and touches of beige... because my own little dog are those colors.  I had him cut out and sitting on a bunch of different layouts and papers and nothing was quite right until I decided on this very CAS card.  The circle frame and the dog are both popped up on dimensionals and as my dog loves to jump through rings, this is perfect.  Thanks for looking!

Diana Nguyen, puppy, handmade card

Recipe:
Stamps:  Stamping Bella Butch and Mimi
Accessories:  Circle punches, corner punch, Navy satin ribbon and tan ribbon

Challenges I am playing in:


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable...and that pretty ribbon is the perfect accent! Thanks for playing along in RRR Challenge #89 One for the Boys Plus Ribbon or Trim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!