Monday, February 24, 2014

Let's Go Outside

Here's another card featuring Kiki, aka Stamping Bella's Butch.  I created a spring image in the window by sponging and added Kiki who really really wants to go outside and a banner across reminding us to enjoy each and every day that God gives us.

Diana Nguyen, handmade card, Stamping Bella

Recipe:
Stamps:  Stamping Bella Butch and Mimi, SU! Summer Afternoon
Dies:  Memory Box Grand Madison Window and Rounded Fence Dies


Challenges I am playing in:


2 comments:

  1. Diana, There is such depth in this card. It seems to go on forever. Your image is cute. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be very honest with you, Diana. I had a really bad day. Some days are just that way. But then this evening, I sat down to do some commenting on the cards entered in our challenge this week, and came upon your lovely entries. I must tell you that it blesses my heart, and lightens my load. Your art has really helped make my day brighter, and I'm SO delighted that you've shared with us again this week. Sometimes we just don't know how sharing a card can be a a blessing, but I really thank you for taking the time to link up and let the talents God has given you be a joy to someone. I appreciate it SO much. I hope you're having a really great week.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!