Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Faith

Spring is coming, even if there is no evidence of it!  Seriously though, I love this verse.  It comes from such an encouraging passage and can be applied to my life daily as I parent my kids and hope for the future.


Diana Nguyen, Verve, CAS

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Hebrews 11:1 Plain Jane
Paper:  SU Raspberry Ribble, Island Indigo
Dies:  ODBD Recipe and Tags Die, SU Embosslit Beautiful Wings
Accessories:  Cuttlebug EF, Pearls, Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Island Indigo Twine

Challenges I am playing in:

6 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! I love the butterfly and sweet sentiment. It's such a blessing every time I get to see your wonderful art,and I can't thank you enough for sharing with us.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diana :-) the all white with the stunning butterfly is beautiful and I love the tag sentiment too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a stunning card. Beautiful butterfly, I love the colours you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Diana, so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!