Wednesday, March 5, 2014

North Coast Creation Look Back

Today we are taking a look back at North Coast Creations February Release, here is the card/project I created using Floral Sentiments 5. I used my watercolor pencils to color in the images... just love these flowers!  I went with a very simple layout that just highlights this image.

Diana Nguyen, North Coast Creations, Floral Sentiments, cards with flowers

 I didn't have room for a sentiment so I put one on the inside of the card.


Diana Nguyen, North Coast Creations

Thanks so much for looking!  For more inspiration using the February Release be sure to visit the NCC Blog!


And here are links to all the other designers participating today:

 Julie * Lori * Dawn * Sabrina * Amber * Lisa * Sandee * Stacy * Diana

6 comments:

  1. love this design, Diana! so pretty in the 3 colors. clever inside too, I like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty Diana! Love the trio of wonderfully colored florals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Diana! Love the triple panels in different colors. So eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, love your fabulous design and the bold colors! I am very shy when it comes to go bold, I think I need to challenge myself more after seeing this beauty! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring time goodness! I like the flowers in the different colors, so cheerful. The black ribbon bow is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of your card, Diana. Clean, simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!