Tuesday, March 11, 2014

For you

I love silhouette stamps and butterflies so they came together in this card using this week's MojoMonday's sketch and the inspiration photo from Verve below.  The image of the butterfly on that branch is so serene, don't you think?  For the silohuette, I stamped first in Sage Shadow and then again slightly offset in Gable Green... I think I should have offset it a little more though.  Thank you so much for looking!

Diana Nguyen, Verve, Sweet 'n Sassy, handmade cards


         

Recipe:  
Dies:  SB Splendid Circles and Standard Circles, SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslit
Ink:  SU! Gable Green, SU! Sage Shadow, Personal Sentiment (no name)
Accessories:  Ribbon, button, twine, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart Tiny Tag Punch

Challenges I am Playing in: