Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rainbow Butterflies (yes, another one)

I made another rainbow butterfly card today using a tiny stamp in Just Rite Botanical Butterfly set.  I'm really annoyed right now that my photoshop is not working and it's so cloudy outside I can't get the right light. My card doesn't look like it does in real life - on a crisp white background.  Oh, well... but the card was really fun to make.  I traced a circle lightly in pencil and then stamped each butterfly in different inks, aligning the bodies with the pencil line.  Then I colored my rhinestones with my Spectrum Noir markers to match the inks.  I thought about randomly placing them but my desk is such a mess, I couldn't handle any more randomness.  Lastly, I did a line of rhinestones below my sentiment.  Thank you so much for looking!


Diana Nguyen, JustRite, CAS, butterfly, handmade cards


Diana Nguyen, JustRite, CAS, butterfly, handmade cards


Recipe:  
Ink:  Rose Red, Only Orange, Summer Sun, Sage Shadow, Taken with Teal,  Ballet Blue, Lovely Lilac
Accessories:  Rhinestone and Spectrum Noir markers

Challenges I am Playing in:
SCS TLC472 and WT470