Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy Birthday

The sketch at SCS this week made me think of ribbons on a present. I tilted the panel because the tag just didn't look right straight.  I embossed the sentiment in silver.  The candle was embossed in dark red and gold and then fussy cut.  I used foam tape to pop it up on the tag.  Thanks for looking!

Diana Nguyen, happy birthday, card, Stampin' Up! Perfectly Penned

Recipe:
Stamps:  Studio G candle and SU! Perfectly Penned
Paper:  Recollection Black and Gray Florals
Accesories:  Embossing Powder (silver, gold, and dark red), ribbon, twine

Challenges I am playing in:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these colors together. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome! I love the background and the colors! Great design! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!