Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thinking of You

It's really hard for me to pass up on any stamps with butterflies on it.  I think I got this one from the dollar bin which makes it entirely justifiable.  I did clear embossing and then sponging for my main panel.  I did an extra one on cherry cobbler to pop up and tie in the matting.  Lastly, I used my Stardust pen to dot a path from the panel leading to the sentiment.

Diana Nguyen, CAS, card, sponging, butterflies

Recipe:
Stamps: Stamp Craft Butterfly Bunch, ODBD All Occasion Sentiments
Ink:  Rose Red, Real Red, Only Orange
Paper: Recollection White and SU Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Clear Embossing powder, Stardust pen

Challenges I am Playing in:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the detail of the dotted path! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Diana, this is lovely, and I love that little dotted path! Just love the focal image that you've sponged with the popped butterfly! I love it, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!