Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Liebster Award

 I received a lovely message from fellow CT member Robin Clendenning that she had nominated my blog for the Liebster Award.  Thanks, Robin!


The Liebster Award helps bring awareness to blogs with less than 300 followers. I started my blog a few months ago in December 2013 and this award would greatly help in sharing my work.  Thank you, Robin, again for the shout out!
Rules for participating in the Liebster Award nominations:

- Thank your Liebster  Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the 11 questions they presented
- Link back to your presenter's blog
- Copy and Paste the pink Liebster logo to your blog
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award, who have less than 300 followers and create a list of 11 new questions for them, and
- Inform them of their nomination

I hope you'll take time to visit these amazing artists, I know you will be impressed.  I learn something every time I visit. 



Here's my list of questions for my nominees to answer:
1) When did you start stamping?
2) Name one blogger on your reading list.
3) Cat or Dog?
4) Orderly or messy?
5) Favorite way to color?
6) Favorite creation?
7) Pet peeve?
8) Favorite vacation spot?
9) Favorite movie?
10) Best day ever?
11) Other hobby besides stamping?

Here are my answers to Robin's questions:

1) What or who started you rubber stamping?  My friend Stephanie started me on scrapbooking which led to card making which led to scrapbooking.
2) What do you do when not in your stamping area?  Laundry. :(
3) Who has influenced your style?  Oh, hard one... I would love to CASE Becca Feeken but my style is more Loll Thompson.  However, I have say I find inspiration everywhere, especially on SCS.
4) Are you a multi-tasker or single-mindedly finish what you start no matter what?  Multi-tasker
5) What is your favorite coloring method? Sponging
6) Why?  Easiest and smoothest for me.
7) What is the funniest thing to happen while crafting?  Conversations with friends...can't share the details. ;)
8) If you could go to a crafting weekend or retreat, where would you go?  Doesn't matter; I would just love to go!
9) Who would you want to take along for a great time? Stephanie from #1
10) Do you try to keep your craft room neat/tidy?  Tidy.
11) Do you organize by color, type, manufacturer or what?  Manufacturer

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!