Friday, April 11, 2014

Let your light shine

I was so excited to play with my new Verve stamp set Let It Be.  I love the blossoms in it and the fun mix of fonts.  And I have been so good about using my scraps too - thanks to some very helpful comments on SCS when I posted pics of my craft room.  They are now organized by color groups in hanging file folders inside my desk.  Since they are now within reach and not overwhelming, I am able to use it a lot more as I did with these flowers.  So the only paper name I know is the chevron panel which is SU's Crumb Cake.  I also used thin strips of the crumb cake in lieu of thread or twine for the stitching in the button holes - great way to match up everything.  The buttons were from the dollar bin at Michaels.  :)

Diana Nguyen, let it be, Verve, handmade, card

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Let It Be
Paper:  Recollection black and SU! Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Verve Banner Bundle die set, SU Little Leaves, Ribbon, buttons, Darise chevron embossing folder

       

Print

Challenges I am Playing in: