Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Threes

Recognize these butterflies?  I picked out 3 for the color challenge at SCS - a rather loose interpretation of the colors because I didn't have the same... so shades of purple (which rarely photographs purple for me!), green, and pink.  I dabbed the rhinestone with gold paint for the dessert option and doing everything in 3s for the CASual Friday challenge.  3 butterflies, 3 gold rhinestones, 3 corners punched, and 3 leaves.

Diana Nguyen, Hero Arts, butterflies, card


Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts Antique Butterflies and Flowers
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish
Accessories:  Corner punch, ribbon, twine, Sizzix wood grain ef

Challenges I am playing in:

5 comments:

  1. love this card!! So clean and fresh!
    TFS
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Your butterflies look amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays and with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I love the pops of bold, rich colour against all that lovely white space! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this is so incredibly and simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! I have the digis of these butterflies and I use them all the time

    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!