Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Easter

I should probably make some sort of goal like make one scrapbook page each week in order to finish up my youngest's book (and his brothers') before he turns 18.  :)  My scrapbook pages are usually more photo-heavy and not too many embellishments which I think is appropriate for boys but challenging at the same time.  This one was pretty quick and simple - I handwrote the title with a white gel pen and cut the eggs free hand.  Thanks to HIMCR's challenge to do a scrapbook page to spur me on to doing some catch up! Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a fun layout! I'm so glad our challenge motivated you in a way to catch up with your scrapbooking! You have a lovely family... God bless you all. Thanks for joining our National Scrapbooking Day celebration at Hiding in my Craft Room.

    Graciellie
    HIMCR DT
    gracielliedesign . blogspot . com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!