Thursday, May 8, 2014

I thank my God

I am playing with some vellum today.  I think it adds a soft light touch to the card so I kept the colors very light.  I embossed the flowers in white on vellum and them colored the back side with some pink Spectrum Noir markers. I fussy cut out the flowers and placed them on top of some green vellum I had free handed cut a little twig with some leaves on it.  To keep the card light and airy, I used white organza ribbon on my tag based on Hero Arts Blog sketch #3.  Thanks for looking!

Diana Nguyen, ODBD, Our Daily Bread Designs, hero arts, scripture

Recipe:
Stamps:  Hero Arts Antique Butterflies and Flowers and ODBD Christian Flourished Symbols
Paper:  White and Floral green vellum, Recollection
Accessories:  Organza Ribbon and twine


sketch_challenge_500

Challenges I am playing in: