Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Birthday wishes

With the end of the school year coming, I haven't had much chance to play in my craft room... even though I'm having a hard time making sure homework is done and my goodness, so much stuff is coming home.  So lots to do yet nothing seems to be done!  But I got my package from Verve yesterday and that means I MUST play.  :)

My favorite thing to do with tall and skinny cards is to have something hang over the edge because I know it will still fit in a standard A2 envelope.  I shaded my leaves with some Copics and also the larger circle.  I love the bright and clean colors here but the card wasn't quite done until I added some pearls

Diana Nguyen, Verve, poppy birthday, card

Then I also traced the edges of my poppy and circle with my stardust pen.  It never photographs well but I love the touch of shimmer it always add.  Thanks for looking!


Recipe:
Dies:  Verve Sprightly Sprigs and SB Standard Circles
Accessories:  Copics, Baby pearls and Sakura Stardust Pen


Challenges I am Playing In: