Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Prayers

This week's challenge at ODBD is an inspiration challenge.  I chose to go with the picture below - I love the soothing and elegant colors.  The tans and gold with the lilac is just gorgeous, don't you think?

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, Holy Angels, Angel Wings

Recipe:
Stamps: Holy Angels
Dies:  Angel Wings Dies and SB Marvelous Squares
Accessories: Pearls, Ribbon Rose


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my talented challenge team sisters:


To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here. You have until Sunday, June 1st to join us. For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.

Challenges I am Playing in:

13 comments:

  1. Oh, Diana, I love both photos too but also chose the one you did! Just love those colors. What a beautiful card with the lavender and beautiful dies with pearls! And I love that sweet bitty flower that finishes it off! I love your challenge card, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lavender and tan for your photo inspiration! Love the beautiful wings with flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the colors and the square shape. Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!! Love your dies and beautiful sentiment, so lovely!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite an elegant beauty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and elegant Diana as always! Beautiful card - love touches of lilac in your card and the angel wings and pearls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So crisp and beautiful. Thank you so much for taking time to post this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness--I absolutely love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Diana! Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card...Love how the sentiment and the wings gave life to your creation. We are so blessed you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday last week and hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with an encouragement from Psalm 119:50 which says, "My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." Hugs and blessings...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a soft and beautiful card Diana!! I just love the lavender and tan combo, your use of the angel wings, your simply elegant design and your beautiful details. Gorgeous my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I forgot, thanks so much for the gorgeous card you sent me!! I just love butterflies!! Your thoughtful words, your prayers and thoughtfulness is so appreciated sweet friend!! I am so blessed! Nicki loved her card as well!! You are so thoughtful!! It made our day and put a smile on our faces!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!