Friday, September 12, 2014

Hi, there!

Hi, again today!  I recently won some craft metal sheets from Add a Little Dazzle and when I get new toys, I have to play with them right away!  :)

I had die-cut a sheet with my Memory Box's Fresh Foliage die but was just totally enamored with the aluminum side of my craft metal sheet that I flipped it over and used that as my focus in my card.  I sponged a bit of tattered rose on my yellow card stock and also die-cut a window out of my main panel.  To emphasize the window, the circle frame is popped up with foam tape and the leaves go both under and over the frame.  Finally, a silver embossed sentiment to finish the card.  Thanks so much for looking!



Diana Nguyen, metal craft sheet, Memory box, fresh foliage, verve, better together

Recipe:
Dies:   Memory Box's Fresh Foliage and SB Standard circles
Accessories:  Silver embossing powder and Craft Metal Sheet


Fall       

Challenges I am playing in: