Monday, September 8, 2014

Lily Thanks


Hi!  Hope your Monday is off to a good start.  I have to admit I crawled back into bed after sending my boys off to school.  :)  It didn't help that my youngest said he wanted to cuddle and I just want to enjoy these "baby" moments for as long as I can.

This weekend I got to play with MFT Sketch Challenge.  I turned the sketch on the side and made this CAS card for a lady from church.  I love how sponging the edge of the MFT lily gives it such dimension even though it is flat.  I started with orange cardstock and sponged with SU Rose Romance.  It just makes the center glow!  Thanks for looking!

Diana Nguyen, My Favorite Things, Lily, Verve, better together, thank you card

Recipe:
Inks: SU Rose Romance, Old Olive and Sage Shadow
Accessories:  Corner Punch

MFTWSC192

Challenges I am playing in:




8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and sweetly CAS, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure classic beauty. Praying you have an awesome day filled with joy. Thank you for joining our 148th challenge.

    Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty, crisp design, Diana! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the pretty lilies and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card...stunning!!!1 Now I want to buy that die!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I have this die but haven't used it yet. Love the colors. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing as always Diana! I love your CAS style. Thanks so much for inspiring us once more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, so clean with the right amount of colors. I love how you used the stamp with the dots. That really sets the tone for the background of your flower.Your card is beautiful and love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!