Sunday, September 7, 2014

Thanks for being awesome


Hi!  Hope you are having a great Sunday and a wonderful start to the week.  I had a request for some thank you cards and I was all too happy to ink up this stamp from Verve Better Together set.  I love love love the mix of fonts and the big bold words.  I used the first Viva la Verve Sketch and color challenge this month.  I sewed along the edges of my back panel and stitched my banner on.  I must admit I always get a little nervous when I decide to sew on my cards - but I just love the effect when others do it!



Recipe:  
Paper:  Colorbok Pastel Breeze and Kraft
Accessories:  Mulberry Flowers and white embossing powder


       


Challenges I am playing in:



2 comments:

  1. Very classy take on the sketch and your floral embellishment is delicate and beautiful. Praying you have an awesome day filled with joy. Thank you for joining our 148th challenge.

    Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!