Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Love pouring down

And the boys are off to school... and I immediately went to my craft room... after loading the dishwasher, cleaning up the counters, getting a load of laundry started.  Still, it feels a little weird to see a challenge and go play immediately instead of rolling it around in my head for a while.  So you might be seeing another take on this card after some more thinking.  It did come together very quickly - one of the best things I love about CAS designs.  The image is an old free digital file from birdscards.com and the hearts are punched from those little Studio G punches you find in the dollar bin at Michaels.  But doesn't it just work perfectly here?

Diana Nguyen, umbrella, hearts, card

Hmm... I'm thinking sequins, liquid pearls, glossy accents...the possibilities are endless!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Umbrella digital stamp
Accessories:  Copics and heart punch

     


Challenges I am Playing in: