Sunday, September 14, 2014

Thankful for you

I've been stretching my wings a bit modifying my die-cuts lately.  Here I tried making a frame using ODBD Beautiful Borders.  I made the center by embossing with clear embossing powder the large doily image from Doily Blessings and using gelatos with baby wipes. I didn't realize how thick the frame would be so I have quite a bit of extra background to use for another card someday!

There is probably a better way to miter the corners but I placed them 90 degrees on top of each other and just cut diagonally.  I attached them to my background with 1/8" Score-tape.  For my embellishment, I die-cut several of the smallest doily die to anchor my organza ribbon. Thanks so much for looking and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, doily, gelatos

Recipe:
Stamps:  ODBD Doily Blessings
Accessories:  Gelatos, clear embossing powder, organza ribbon

Challenges I am playing in: