Thursday, October 23, 2014

CAS Christmas Cards

I have 3 cards to share with you today - let's just say I was inspired!  :)  SO much fun with the new Impression Obsession Christmas Icons die set.  There are 8 little dies in the set and they are really cute...very versatile.  I combined them with Provocraft Olivia dies - great set of letter dies - and some metal sheets from Add a Little Dazzle.  Wow - those add such oopmh!  I can't help but add a little bit on most of my cards right now.




Another frequently used item on my craft table lately has also been my stitched dies.  I'm using MFT Blueprints 15 here.


The "joy" is Lawn Fawn's Quinn's abc dies.  Don't you love the shine on those die-cuts?


And one more...I love stacking up die cuts also!


Thanks for looking!

Challenges I am playing in:


3 comments:

  1. All the cards are so pretty, I think I like the last Joy the best but I can't tell you why? Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 155th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I’m praying for sweet sunshiny days and I’m sending happy hugs to all. Carole, Encouragement Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card set, Diana. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your art with us. We're SO grateful to have you play along and hope that you will join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How neat are your cards! Great way to stretch that die set for multiple cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!