Thursday, November 27, 2014

CCNS60 HO! HO! HO!

It's starting to look a bit like winter here - no snow (yet) but the days are cloudy and it *looks* cold from inside.  Definitely time to make a cheery, fun, and bright Christmas card.  Unfortunately, when it's so gloom outside, it's hard for me to take a good picture inside.  I usually like to take my picture with natural light - especially when using metal sheets.  Those are hard to photograph and the camera flash does not do the shine justice.

Today I used the small ornaments from the Impression Obsession Christmas Icons sets to be my O in my HO HO HO.  I added a couple of Impression Obsession Pine Branch from which to hang my ornaments.  My H (Provocraft Olivia alphabet dies) and ornaments are cut from Metal Craft Foil - all which are adhered to a white panel embossed with the Cuttlebug Rebecca folder.

Hope you can play along with this week's Classy Cards 'n Such Christmas Brights!

Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, Christmas, card

Recipe:
Dies:  Impression Obsession Christmas IconsImpression Obsession Pine Branch, and Provocraft Olivia alphabet dies
Accessories:  Metal Craft Foil, Cuttlebug Rebecca embossing folder, and DMC silver floss



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!