Monday, November 3, 2014

HYCCT cards

Hi!  I wanted to share a couple of more cards I made for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive at Splitcoaststampers.  These cards are being sent to the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas so that the patients and their families can use them.  I remember when I was younger that cancer was such a far off disease - and now the number of people I know who has or had it is just overwhelming. So this is just a very little something I can do to make someone else's day a wee bit brighter.  



Recipe:
Dies:  Matching dies from Echo Park
Accessories:  Cloud embossing folder and DMC silver floss


Recipe:
Accessories: Tim Holtz distressing tool, twine, anchor charm

Challenges I am playing in:
HYCCT 2014


1 comment:

  1. What fabulous cards, they would be perfect for mens cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!