Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Good friends are like snowflakes

Hello!  I'm still playing with some of my new Quietfire stamps.  I love this one!  I thought it would be  great with some golden snowflakes because good friends are worth more than gold.  :)

Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, snowflakes, Quietfire Design

I used a strip of paper from Recollection Rustic Luxe on the side and a row of snowflakes die cut from Golden Glimmer Metal Sheet.

Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, snowflakes, Quietfire Design

Thanks for looking!

Recipe:
Paper:  Rustic Collection Rustic Luxe


Don't forget that the Winter Wonderland Hop is still happening!  Today we are highlighting Wanda's and Teresa's  blogs!
All Quietfire rubber stamps are on sale 25% off the regular price during this event!

Challenges I am playing in: