Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Gate

Hi!  Today I am sharing a card with one of ODBD's new release this month The Gate.  I think the image goes perfectly with the Blushing Rose Papers.  Combined with the last challenge this year of a sketch, I came up with this card.  I also added a couple of tags cut from metal craft sheets - so cute and such a nice touch.  I hope you like it! 


Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, The Gate, Blushing Rose Collection, mini tags

Recipe:
Stamps: ODBD The Gate
Dies:  ODBD Mini Tag Dies
Ink: Versafine black and SU Old Olive
Accessories:  Twine, Metal Craft Sheets


And make sure you check out my fellow CT sisters for more wonderful inspiration:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until December 30, 2014 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to be placed in a monthly drawing to win a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on the first challenge of each month.We would love to see your creations.

ODBD is also running a special on gift certificates right now until December 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EST!  
FREE $5.00 ODBD Gift Certificate with every $50.00 in ODBD Gift Certificates purchased! 

Please note that the redemption of ODBD Gift certificates are only valid for purchases made on our website.

Click here to purchase your ODBD Gift Certificates!

Challenges I am playing in:











8 comments:

  1. A beautiful take on the sketch, the color combination and charms are lovely. We really appreciate that you are posting art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Advent Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diana. Love the papers and how you stamped the words over the image :-)

    PS - Thanks about the word verification. I did notice it last week on mine and some other blogs (only the ones with the pop up window for comments??) Must be something blogger has changed because I have word verification turned off! I've switched to embedded comments which seems to have fixed it (for now!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used and the gate with sentiment is so wonderful!! He is certainly our gate! Love your little charms, don't you just love those??? Fantastic, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! I love how you stamped the greeting on the gate, so pretty, and I'll have to try using metal on my cards, it turned out so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gate card, Diana! Love the charms and the colors are one of my favorite combos! Gorgeous, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Diana!! I just love the combo of colors and papers and your use of the gate. The charms are a beautiful touch!! Gorgeous take on the sketch!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty! You turned the sketch into a work of art. Thanks so much for all the inspiration you contributed to Word Art Wednesday this week. You did an amazing job of each submission. So much talent!!!
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Diana! Love the papers you chose and your metal cross! I need to look in to the metal!! I know about the word verification. Blogger is playing tricks since mine is switched off.....!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!