Wednesday, January 21, 2015

CAS Tulip cards

I had a friend come over the other night.  We had both ordered some new dies before Christmas and we were getting together to to share our new toys. I highly recommend this way of crafting - especially on a budget!  She had gotten a Penny Black Creative Die - Dainty as well as some Little B Designs Handwritten Cutting dies and I could not resist!  We were both commiserating that the only way we can enjoy tulips now is on cards since deers eat all our bulbs.  So here are my two cards based on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.  The first one was cut out of pink and green card stock and then I did a little bit of sponging with Distress Inks Worn Lipstick.


For my second card, I used watercolor paper and my Koi watercolor set to make my panel.  The tulips were then popped up on the panel.



Thank you so much for looking!  


4 comments:

  1. Oh, these are both so pretty! Wonderful takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! Just goes to prove that sometimes, less really is more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new red one. Do I need a blog to play with the Love one from our play date?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!