Saturday, February 28, 2015

Trust In the Lord

Hi, I'm here again with another shabby chic card.  Whenever I try something new, I tend to keep trying and playing with it so bear with me!  Since these toys were already out from my last card, I made another card.  My base layer was made by using my largest stitched die from MFT Blueprint 13.  To add a bit of gold (and to try my new Inka Gold rub), I used Tim Holtz' Harlequin Stencil and the Memory Box Amira Flourish is cut out of metallic gold card stock.  Popped up with small Joy! foam pads is a white layer trimmed using Spellinders A2 Curved Borders.  I love that bit of the pink card stock showing through.  And I finally figured out how to make sure my flowers and bow stay glued on - use a hot glue gun!  I rarely use it on paper crafts but wow - what a light bulb moment for me!  Again I added a little tag embossed in gold with a sentiment from ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments and cut from ODBD Mini Tag Dies.



Diana Nguyen, Inka Gold, Spellbinders, Wild Orchid Flowers, Memory Box Almira Flourish, shabby chic




 Thanks for looking!  I hope you like it.

Challenges I am playing in: