Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Lily

Good morning!  I had such a lovely time this weekend with some dear old friends that I forgot to post this so I'm doing it very quickly now before the little one awakes.  I used a Cuttlebug folder (Modern Wallpaper, I think) after I die-cut a white base with my favorite stitched die from MFT Blueprint 13 (I know - you're probably tired of me using this but I can't help it!)  Instead of centering that onto my card base, I lined it up in the top right corner to go with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.  I added my sentiment from ODBD Earth's Gladdest Day and a MFT Lily Die-namics colored with Copics.  I used some pink striped washi tape - I think I'm loving this look so don't be surprised if you see it again!

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, My Favorite Things, Easter, card


Challenges I am playing in: